I have spent over 15 years working in BioPharma alongside patients with rare diseases. I understand the frustration and struggles of not only getting a diagnosis and treatment, but in the struggles of everyday life. As an Independent Professional Health Advocate I have the experience, time and connections to partner with you.
Depending on the services you need, I will conduct research and make connections on your behalf.
These activities may include:
· Assisting in locating a Health Care Professional for diagnosis and/ or treatment
· Uncovering FDA approved treatments, or not yet approved treatments being studied in on-going or planned clinical trials
· Connecting you with advocacy groups and/or patient support groups
· Navigating medical insurance issues
· Assisting in school/work issues related to you or your child’s illness
30 million people in the United States are living with rare diseases, that equates to 1 in every 10 Americans. If this is you or someone you love, contact me. I want to help you along your journey.